Cybex 625A Lower Body Arc Trainer
- Refurbished Price:$3199.00
- Cleaned Price:$2599.00
The 625A is designed to concentrate on the lower body; this cross trainer is popular with facilities looking to provide variety for their users. The versatility of the 625A Arc Trainer means that a single unit can satisfy a diverse range of user needs and desires.
Research shows that the Cybex Arc Trainer burns more calories than any other cross trainer or elliptical cross trainer tested. It engages the right muscles — quads and glutes — that demand lots of energy from the body when they are called upon to work. That means big calorie burn. And because the Arc Trainer is demanding on the muscles — not the joints, it can be used longer without putting a strain on the knees, hip or back.
The Cybex Arc Trainer offers broad incline and resistance ranges which means it is really three machines in one. At the lower incline levels, the “glide” is a cross-country skier. In the mid-range levels, the motion is a “stride” (like an elliptical except with proper positioning). At the high levels, the “climb” of a stepper or climber. Glide, Stride, and Climb. Also lots of workout programs make the Arc Trainer fun to use.
- Incline Levels: 21
- Stride Length: 24" (61 cm)
- Resistance Range: up to 900 Watts
- Drive type: Two-stage drive
- Brake: Brushless Eddy current brake with generator
- Dimensions: (L x W x H): 76 x 32 x 62.5 in (192 x 81 x 159 cm)
- Machine Weight: 404 lbs (183 kg)
- Maximum User Weight: 400 lbs (181 kg)
- Display: Graphic display of profile via 7 x 15 LED. Numeric display of time distance, calories, calories/hour, METs, watts, strides per minute and heart rate including multi-color indication of heart rate range. Lower display shows time. incline and resistance level.
- Workouts: Quick Start, Manual, three Weight Loss, three Cardio, two Strength and Heart Rate Control. Programs have 10 levels and control both incline and resistance.
- Compliance: ETL listed to UL 1647, FCC Class B, ASTM, EN 957, CE Low Voltage Directive, EMC and ROHS
- Convenience Features: Split level display with magazine rack. Centrally located water bottle holder and dual utility trays.
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Contact and wireless. HR light indicator is multi colored with different color light for specific target heart rate zones
- Languages: 10 languages (English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Russian, Swedish, Danish, Dutch, Canadian English)